Monday, March 5, 2012

10 days till Anime Conji!/81 days till Fanime!!!

Pretty proud of myself tonight. I had work this morning and I was tired, came home, had lunch, watched the laker game and relaxed. I went downstairs around 5:45 feeling good! Cut and sewed three angel sluggies :) my inventory for anime conji is growing steadily, I'm not rushing persay because it will be a good experience to dip my toe in the market. My business plan does include making the money I need to pay for the whole trip and then some, but I don't expect to make much more then 500$. I will be accepting commission slots for 5 dollars (with 5$ off shipping) so we'll see how well that does.

Should be a good time though, I'm quite excited.

In other news, got a twitter account! follow me at https://twitter.com/#!/SPPlushies

No comments:

Post a Comment