Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8 days till Anime Conji! 79 days till Fanime!!!

So... I didn't do anything today. I got up for work, got home tired. Decided to relax for the night and play some tf2. Had a blast! In other news, there's a possibility that one of my coworkers is going to transfer to another dept, meaning I will get twice as many hours. This is both a curse and a blessing, as I'll get a better paycheck, but I will be even more tired and won't be able to have the energy for making as many plushies as I need to. And two coworkers were caught stealing... so stupid. So yeah, I might not be able to quit my day job as soon as I had hoped... goal for now is to put in my two weeks on june 15th, in time to be day job free by Anime Expo.

We'll see. I still need to make about 15-20 plushies before conji.

No comments:

Post a Comment